Business and management
A strong business degree is an incredible start to your career. We offer programmes across a range of key business areas, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, operations, management, human resources and the role of business in society, as well as the application of business practices in fields as diverse as tourism, sport and music.
Why choose this subject area?
- no. 8 in the UK for Economics (2023 Guardian League Table)
- take advantage of our strong industry connections and enhance your employability skills with a 12-month placement to gain first-hand experience. Students have undertaken placement at companies such as Google, Microsoft and Aston Martin
- the opportunity to study abroad either as part of your degree or as an extra sandwich year gaining sought after industry skills in the process
- teaching informed by both industry experience and research expertise.
- Business and Management Studies was ranked in the top 25% of UK universities for research impact. (Research Excellence Framework, 2021).